Friday, May 24, 2013

Hello Friday!



I'm really liking the high contrast between black and white it's elegant and crisp. I've stayed away from black for years now but I might be ready to add it back into my life. I've been coveting a new patio umbrella and I really want a black and white striped one.






I have not been able to find one I like as well as this one, this umbrellas look is softened by the use of beige instead of white, it's from Ballard Design.



            I love the stripes on the curtains and the different patterns, it's very elegant.
                                   I wish the patio umbrella had this fabric.



   This is a dress that was dip dyed from my Pua Beachwear Collection, I love how it turned out! I love the hint of white at the bottom, look's like a cloud.




I found this pottery on Pinterest, it looks fresh with black accents. I love the flowers (although they are solid.) And the little trays as catchalls are too cool.







                                                 Matching patterns!







Greek Key patterns are classic. You could dress this up or wear it with distressed denim. It's from Eve Austin Design.





The thought of painting your walls black is kind of intimidating, but look at how beautiful this room is. I love it, black is the new black.



                                                                Have a happy weekend.  
                                                           Enjoy!


Photos:Lucifer Sam (by Agustina Lusky),EAD,Veranda, Ballard Design, unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...