Friday, May 10, 2013

Hello Friday!

Hello Everyone,

The weekend is near and I'm craving some sun and spa time. A weekend get away retreat with mom to rejuvenate would be great way to spend mothers day. It would be so awesome to just hop on a plane and go where ever you wanted!

 Look at these beautiful pools in Ibiza, so relaxing...






   

This is the luxury boutique hotel and spa named
Hacienda Na Xamena. Here you can escape from it all with gorgeous views and world class cuisine. They also use Thalasso therapy products at their spa. My mom and I would love relaxing in that water and soaking in the sunshine.
 





   This is the luxury Caribbean spa Rosewood Little Dix Bay. I melting just thinking about getting a massage and looking out at the bay, ahh.








This is the spa treatment I would get for mom.

Little Dix Bay Signature Ritual

Your journey starts with a local body scrub (Spice & Coconut, Salt Island Salt or Mango Pineapple), and flows into a soothing 90-minute Seaside Sedation Massage. Enjoy a local bush tea to finish. Yes sign us up please!



This is one of my girlfriends favorite places, Necker Island. It's own by Sir Richard Branson. It's his own island home that he has turned into an exclusive private retreat that you can vacation at.

I like the Indonesian feel of Necker Island, I can see my mom and I relaxing here with our very own staff to help us rejuvenate. I can really imagine what that is like. Maybe someday...


If you can't escape with mom then a bath and spa gift basket would be a nice treat. I really like Scotch Naturals Nail Polish. They have a detox kit that would be a nice gift and introduce mom to a better way to treat her toes. Scotch is non toxic and biodegradable and they also have a soy based polish remover. The color selection is off the charts!





This cream is the best ever, it's so luxurious. I've been using it for several years an it makes my hands and feet super soft. The smell is like a Hawaiian garden!

                      Thanks to all moms that give their children unconditional love
  
                                                You are all goddesses!

                                                
                                    Happy Mothers Day!
                                                                                  xoxo
                                            
                       





Photos: http://www.hotelhacienda-ibiza.com, http://www.rosewoodhotels.com, http://www.neckerisland.virgin.com, scotch naturals, lush cosmetics,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...