Monday, May 6, 2013

Design Crush

                                                     Bottega Veneta
                                                         S/S 2013









I usually don't go for a big named designer but I love Bottega Veneta. This spring and summer collection is so beautiful and I'm crushing on the flowered fabrics! I love the paneled fronts of the dresses, the mix of patterns and that some of the flowers are cut out and standing up off the fabric. That is time consuming hand work! I really want to wear that bright orange shift, I love the detail. 

You can shop here: http://www.bottegaveneta.com/
                                                      


                                                         Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...