Friday, May 17, 2013

Hello Friday!

Hello Everyone,

I love painting on big canvases, I especially love a square canvas it's not traditional I guess that's why I like it. The thing about art is you can enjoy it anywhere. You don't have to hang your art in the usual places in your home. I found some pictures to share of some wonderful places to hang your art.

Eclectic Porch by Vancouver Photographer Megan Buchanan

I love the idea of art on the outside, this is something I would do if I had a porch. When we find our place in Maui I will certainly borrow this idea!





I do have one of my paintings in our breakfast nook. I think art in the kitchen is modern and simply cool. It could be above the sink or next to the stove, some place where you can enjoy it.





Sometime the bathroom gets overlooked. These two room are are so much better with art in them. The movement on the wall makes your eyes travel up and around, away from the commode.



Contemporary Bedroom by New York Interior Designer Allison Lind Interiors


This bedroom would be boring without the pop of color from the abstract painting. The bed has a low profile so the painting can act as the headboard and focal point.

Try something new in your home with art, experiment. If you don't like it you can change it but it may turn into something really special.

                                                        Enjoy!


Photos: Houzz, decor pad, megan buchanan, marco ricca, lonny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...