Friday, August 2, 2013

Hello Friday!


I'm just loving the use of brights in art work right now, especially pink! I've rounded up some of my favorites to share with you. This is Emma Gale, I just love her animals. I desperately want this cat for my own...



                            
   





                                                This is Luli Sanchez






                                                  
                                                                 
                                                         This is Laura Gurton

                                                               



                              All of the colors and shapes just make me happy.
                                            
                                                                                      Enjoy!




                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...