Monday, August 12, 2013

Design Crush

Design Crush




                                                                           Erica Tanov
                                                                            Fall 2013






 
 

Erica's Fall collection is rocking! What I really like is that she used a mature woman to model her collection. I'm crushing on that idea, it's fantastic. Her model is beautiful in the camisole and skirt, who say's you cant wear strappy after 60? The fabrics and silhouettes are really nice. My favorite is the bottom photo, I love the whole look, it's comfortable, fun and warm. I'm kind of sweet on the lavender coat and dress too! 
                                                      
                                                          Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...