Friday, April 26, 2013

Hello Friday!


We love camping and camping on the beach is the just best! In the summer when we do get some really warm days we'll take off for the coast. I love to have a pretty camp, the Mr. thinks it's silly that I want to hang fabrics and have beach pillows around but I know he really likes it. Right now the Mr. and I have a tent that we use for camping but we would like to get a camper trailer one day. It would make surfing in the cooler month much more enjoyable. I've found some PRETTY pictures of campsites to share with you.



                 

                            I love bonfires at the beach and pretty fabrics like this.


This is the Cricket Trailer. It's super light weight and would be easy to tow behind my Jeep.


 

 I love Airstreams but as with anything that becomes popular it becomes expensive. I absolutely love the interior of this Airstream....



 





 




 Looking forward to the days hitting the road. Maybe we will see you out there!
 Have a happy weekend.
Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...