Friday, April 19, 2013

Hello Friday!


Hello Everyone,
I was cruising around Pinterest and found this cool picture of a mechanical elephant, it's actually a vehicle! I got me thinking about how us earthlings like to travel about and how innovative we are at creating forms of transport.








                              
This is the Conference Bike it seats seven. I've seen this bike around my neighborhood, I think it looks like an octopus. This would be really cool to have if you had a large family, you can rent it at Dutch Bike Ballard.


www.dutchbike.com


I found this monowheel motorcycle and bike. I think they are very interesting ideas. I'm not sure how comfortable they are and look kind of hard to steer...


Photo: Reuters


Swiss engineer Mr. Gerdes astride/inside his one-wheel motorcycle, 1931




















                                       









This is what the future looks like. I found this car on the National Geographic
website it's self driving and seats up to seven. All you have to do is sit back and relax. It's being tested and seems to have what it takes to hit the road. It's design comes from the studio of Mike & Maaike in San Fransisco.                             






It was fun to read about the new innovations in transportation and technology. It makes me have hope for us here on Earth. Happy Earth Day weekend!!

                                          
                                                       Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...