Friday, February 15, 2013

Hello Friday!


Tropical Exterior design by Hawaii Architect Dinmore & Cisco Architects, Inc.


Hello Everyone,

It's been a very grey and cold winter and I can't help but dream about the day when my family will be living in Maui. This house is what we would like to find or build in paradise. I love the old Hawaiian style of architecture wedded to modern aesthetics. I can't wait to wake up every morning and drink my coffee on that porch!

Valerie McMurray's Home/Birch+Bird
This is Valerie McMurrays home and I love how casual and chic it is, perfect for the beach.


This is what the outdoor shower would look like. You have to have one when you live on the beach especially if you surf! 

Susan Rockford Painting "Tribute to Poet" Acrylic on canvas, 2008.


Of course no home is complete without art work. This is an encaustic painting by Susan Rockford, I just love her work. The colors evoke the ocean and would look perfect on our walls.
                                                      Enjoy!
 Photos: BHG, Susan Rockford, Birch+Bird, Dinmore & Cisco                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...