Friday, February 8, 2013

Hello Friday!

Here we are at Friday again with thoughts on the weekend. I don't know about you but I love coffee. When the weekend comes I treat myself to my favorite barista drink, my cup of joy is short split soy latte. I love the creama most of all.
Here are some of my favorite places to grab a cup of happiness!

The Coffee Store- 5095 Napilihau St, Napili, HI
The Coffee Store in Napili is where I go when I'm in Maui (look at the Plumeria foam). They are super friendly and make me feel like Kama-aina.
The Coffee Store

                    Barista in the Pearl District of Portland
 is another favorite of mine. 


Barista 539 NW 13th Portland, OR

I have been known to pull off the freeway and head into the Pearl just to get my fix. They also have a web store: shop.baristapdx.com


Cafe Fiore in Seattle is an organic coffee house. They make exceptional crafted coffees. There are several locations around town.




Cafe Fiore-Sunset

Photos-Shala Daniel, The Coffee Store and unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...