Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hello Everyone!




    courtesy of www.mauieasyriders.com


3.February.2013

Hello Everyone, 

Welcome to my page! Pua is a line of beach clothing and jewelry that I hand craft myself. This has been a dream of mine for a very long time. I've been in fashion for most of my life and used to have a chic boutique in Seattle. With all things that change due to time, I had to shut the doors to my shop and with every door that closes a new one opens and thus Pua was born!

I'm very excited about my new endeavor. Pua is about the beach and looking great lounging in the sun. My family travels to Hawaii often and I became inspired by the beauty of the islands and the beautiful Hawaiian people.

This blog is about style, culture, beach lifestyle & design of all forms. I hope you find inspiration in what I share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...