Friday, April 11, 2014

Hello Friday!

 Hello Everyone!



The weekend is near and I only have a few things left to do in the studio before show season starts. It's a bit odd to have so much time on my hands that I have been procrastinating on all the small things that need to get done. Oh well.

Maybe we will watch some epic surfing and beach movies (if the weathers bad) like:

                                             

                                                                            Point Break


I love this movie (if you haven't seen this movie don't read any further), I knew the good guys were the bad guys right away, which made me sad 'cause I liked them! Plus Keanu and Patrick are easy on the eyes.




                 And I knew it would end like it did, but hey what did you expect from Bodhi? It's a heroic tale about the love and soul of surfing, among other things.


Then there are the documentary surfing movies like the epic 1966 "The Endless Summer" which I haven't seen, but the second one (The Endless Summer II) made me want to get out my board and surf! And the sound track was all guitars so you can get pretty amped up.



          I also love old movies like Blue Hawaii, my favorite Elvis movie ever! 



           I'd take a tour from Chad anytime. The soundtrack is pretty great too.


                  Remember Annette and Frankie? Beach Blanket Bingo!
          We loved this movie at our house, it would be fun to watch again.

                                   
                                                                  Here's a snippet,
                                                                            Aloha!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...