Friday, April 4, 2014

Hello Friday!

Hi Everyone!

I'm itchy for some beach time. It's still cold here but it is improving, slowly. I really want to go to the North Shore and visit the town of Hale'iwa. The historical rainbow bridge marks the entrance to the town.


shanemyersphotography



And of course there is that famous sign...





Everyone knows the North Shore is the place for the big guns of surfing. The Triple Crown and Pipeline competitions are held here, and many more. I've always wanted to come and see the action, of course it would just make me want to surf.








I love the laid back look of the town it reminds me of Hanalei on Kaua'i. Looks like the shopping would be fun too!







Boutiques are plentiful. I really like Noelani Studios which is the boutique and jewelry studio of Noelani. Here she incorporates her own beautiful designs as well as other lines of clothing, soaps and accessories from local designers.






There are many beautiful beaches to lounge and explore marine life. If your going to Honolulu make sure to save sometime and see the real Oahu.


Sunset beach



pupukea


     Aloha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...