Friday, July 19, 2013

Hello Friday

Hello Friday!

Today I'm thinking about art for my downstairs bathroom. I've been thinking about collecting letterpress style of prints with a Hawaiian theme.






I love this colorful print from Big Island Bees, I think it's actually a label but it would make great wall art.


This trio of prints is by Everything is Jake. I found these on Etsy, the artist is Nick Kuchar. I love all of his prints and I can't decide on which to get. My first thought is to collect a print from everyplace I've ever been in Hawaii but I don't think I'd have enough wall space! Check out his work, oh and Jake is his dog.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/EverythingIsJake




 I love the color in this one by Diego Patino, it reminds me of Waikiki Beach and Duke and his longboard. Now I just need to decide...

                                            Have a happy weekend,
                                                          Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...