Monday, July 15, 2013

Design Crush

Design Crush
my oly favorites










Today I wanted to share some home decor items from my favorite home interior design studio. This is Oly Studio, I LOVE them! OLY is the love of two bay area designers Kate McIntyre and Brad Huntzinger have who have been designing for over twenty years bringing us their whimsical style, it's fresh and elegant. I wish I could have everything that they make for my home. I feel like they peeked into my my heart and mind to design just for me. Take a look at their website and enjoy the visual feast!

                                          
                                                                      Enjoy!



http://www.olystudio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...