Friday, July 26, 2013

Hello Friday

Hello Friday!


Pua had a very successful weekend at the West Seattle Summer Fest. It was so much fun, it felt like a carnival. I must admit that it's the first time that I have ever done anything like this. We had to set up the first day at 6 am, that's super early for me, and work until 8 pm. 





I shared a booth with Eve Austin Designs, who is also my mom, she makes beautiful hand loomed bracelets. We're just setting up in these photos.






I met Dana Landon, she is a style, food and life style blogger for her blog is It's My Darlin'. 
 

She liked what I was wearing and took a couple of pictures for her street style section on her blog. I was flattered to say the least! I dressed for comfort that day because I had to move everything and set up and then work.



Dana's blog is great and so is she. I really appreciated that she loved Pua and even purchased a couple of pretty thing. Thanks again Dana!
itsmydarlin.com




I'm really glad we did this. I met some very nice people and it was good to get feedback on what we're doing.


Have a happy weekend!
Enjoy








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...