Friday, March 8, 2013


Hello Friday!


Those of you who know me know I'm space geek, I love the field of astrophysics. I like to contemplate space, time and creation and it something I have tried to incorporated into my work as a painter but Mihoko Ogaki does it much better. Sometimes you find that artist who can interpret feelings and ideas better than you can. Mihoko Ogaki is from Toride, Japan and has created a zen like intelligent world in her art about the cycles of life on a universal scale. I think it's really quite beautiful and eternal. I love that the human form is embodied in the Milky Way because really we're all made from star dust.  I hope you enjoy her work as much as I do. Tell me what you think?
                                                    Enjoy!
                                   
                                   Mihoko Ogaki      


 Star Tales -Horse
   Star Tales -Moon l
Milky Way -Der Kuss 

Milky Way -Breath 02
     Star Tales -white floating
                    If you like Mihoko Ogaki's work you can see more at her website: 
                               http://www.mihoko-ogaki.com/work_top.html 

                                            Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...