Monday, March 18, 2013

DESIGN CRUSH

                                                    

                                                        BurningTorch
                                                                                                             Summer 2013




I have always had a crush on Burning Torch, it's designed by Karyn Craven and I love her style. The unique fabrics and feminine shapes are what have attracted me. I love that Karyn recycles fabrics as well. Her up-cycled cashmere is simply wonderful, if you haven't seen it you must take a look. Each season she designs a collection that makes me want to own every piece. Karyn also creates clothing and accessories for men and babies. Soon to be added to her list of creations will be the Burning Torch retreat to escape and rejuvenate the senses. I'm sure it will be as luxurious as her clothing. You can find Burning Torch at: www.burningtorchinc.com

                                                                             Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...