Friday, March 22, 2013

Hello Friday!

Hello Everyone,

The weekend is here and I'm ready to put my toes in the sand, well maybe my hands. As an artist I'm always looking for a new media to work in and I'm fascinated with sand art. All across the globe are amazing artist who work in beach sand, I never knew it could be so detailed and beautiful. 


Photo: Meg Odd




I love this giant face and it's abstraction. It reminds me of a Dali sculpture.















These creations are really quite sophisticated and complex. 



This one is by Peter Donnelly from Christchurch New Zealand, it's very feminine and cosmical.


Photo:crowsfootsxt9

Photo:kuvatON.com
 This one reminds me of the layers of human ego and spirit.


Jim Denevans work
                               In the end beauty is taken back by the ocean.
                      Have a happy weekend and see something new and inspiring!
                                                                                      Enjoy!

Photos sources: Jim Denevan, Peter Donnelly, unknown, crowfootsxt9, Meg odd.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...