Wednesday, July 23, 2014

What to Wear




                                                                   Island Shorts








                                                       Hi Everyone!


The last of my creations for this season are these cute little Island shorts, they are so perfect for a hot summer day. I had so much fun creating these! They are made from hand woven cotton and are hand block printed. They have an elastic waist for comfort and come in aqua, natural and henna. I adore!

I want to thank all of you who came out and supported Pua this summer, it means the world to me. I have one more show left then I will be in the studio working out the details for next spring & summer. "What to Wear" will be taking a little break but I will post things here and there.

              It's been so much fun and I couldn't have done it without you! 

                                         Much Aloha my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...