Friday, July 25, 2014

Hello Friday!


                                               

                                                       Hi Everyone!

I've been thinking about my work space the last few weeks and I feel like I need a change, I need more room for sure. I think a trip to Ikea for some organization is in order. Since I don't craft as much jewelry I've been wondering if I should re-purpose that space for a large cutting table...

























                              Here are a few photos of my dream work spaces....



Ann Demeulemeester at work







Adam Arnold in his Portland Studio  









Michael Cepress's Seattle studio



 







     I love all the space these creatives have, I'll just have to get more organized.


                                                                     Have a happy weekend!  
                                                                 Aloha  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...