Friday, May 30, 2014

Hello Friday!


Hello Everyone,

Now that I'm finished with production I've been focused on getting our booth ready for the shows. We decided to make the booth feel even more like a boutique. I added a dressing room so now you can really try stuff on properly!


http://www.int-sight.com/124764/1166693/works/auka



I purchased new Rigga clothing racks from Ikea and I love them! They were only $12.99 and super functional. If I had a dressing room for my personal wardrobe I would use these, they would even look great in a brick and mortar boutique.


http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50231630/?query=rigga



We've also been busy making new jewelry displays and without giving it all away they are something like this...


http://www.pinterest.com/pin/61854194853210827/



I've seen booths with carpeting but that wouldn't work here in Seattle (it would in Maui) with all the rain so I thought about creating a wood floor system, and with not enough time I'll have to save it for next year but this floor would be cool.








We've also added new products to our boutique, still all hand made by Eve and myself. We are really looking forward to the season! This is where you can find us this year 
                                                          so far:

Georgetown Carnival ~ June 14th
Fremont Summer Solstice Fair ~ June 21-22nd 
West Seattle Summer Fest ~ July 11-13th 

We hope to see you!!! If you can not attend this year you can find us on Etsy: 


www.etsy.com/shop/EveAustinDesign
www.etsy.com/shop/shoppua


                                               Have a happy weekend
                                                           Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...