Friday, May 23, 2014

Hello Friday!

Hi Everyone!


I'm so excited because I finally launched my new endeavor!!! I have spent countless hours learning how to make perfume and am happy to announce that I have created a new line of fragrances for my shop. 





                                              Pua Natural Perfumes


I love the scent of the Hawaiian Islands and decided to recreate the sensual fragrances with natural perfumes. Pua Natural Perfumes are scents for the skin; they differ from perfumes sold at department stores made from chemicals, which can be overpowering. Natural fragrances smell fuller and more sensual because they contain what is called the soul of the flower, the actual life force of the bloom.

Pua fragrances are made with natural fragrance, organic fragrance and essential oils mixed with a non-oily coconut carrier that absorbs into the skin leaving your skin well scented and hydrated. 



There are two beautiful fragrances; Maui Lei & Hawaiian Sunrise available with two more in the works, one of them launching soon.





You can purchase these delicious fragrances at www.etsy.com/shop/shoppua
            I'm so very excited about all of this and I hope you are too!




                                              Have a happy weekend!
                                                           Aloha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...