Friday, January 24, 2014

Hello Friday!

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking forward to the weekend. I've been in the studio working hard on summer frocks! Of course I'm fantasizing about a beach vacation as I write, oh the winter blues....

If I were to escape I would Island hop. I would start in Honolulu, eat some fancy food as well as eat some delicious Saimin at Shiro's. Then watch some big wave riding and make our way to Maui...


shiors



s.daniel


Maui is my home away, my home in my heart. We'd go to to Mana Foods and stock up as well as eat some pizza at Flatbreads, it's so good. 


pizza

I love shopping in Pa'ia so I'd have to make my rounds and find a new hat. Then we'd head home to Lahaina and spend our time surfing and indulging in Ono taco's and Hula Hefeweizen at our secret place (no not telling). In the evening we like to eat gelato and stroll Front Street and watch then sun go and the moon rise.


After that I'm not sure I'd ever want to leave but I haven't been to the Garden Isle in a while. We like to stay in Kapa'a, it's a laid back hippie town. The snorkeling is really awesome on Kaua'i so we'd spend our time doing that. 
We love The Beach House restaurant in Poipu as well as Puka dogs. Love, love Puka dogs!



 the beach house


puka dog

Puka Dog is a Hawaiian hot dog. The buns are a Hawaiian style of bread made fresh daily, the dogs are polish style or vegetarian. I like the vegi with pineapple and mango relish and Aunt Lilikoi's mustard. My mouth is watering! 

I would have a hard time coming back to winter after a vacation like that. Thanks for sharing in my fantasy.         
                                              Have a happy weekend!





photos:shiros, s.daniel, flatbreads, the beach house, kauai magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...