Friday, January 10, 2014

Hello Friday!

                                               Hello Everyone!

I'm so happy it's the weekend although it will be a rainy one, I'll have to stay in and create. I've been working on a secret project that has been so much fun. I didn't realize that I would enjoy the process so much, I literally have a smile while I'm creating. I can't wait to share it with you when ready.



I'm longing for the beach and sunny days. I'm missing Maui so very much, her lush greens and blues, the fragrant air from the beautiful plants that live on the island, the salty ocean air and feeling the warm tropical sun on my skin. It's enough to make a girl cry! I look forward to the day that we can call Maui our permanent home.

                   Where is the home in your hearts dear friends? Please share.


                                    I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
                                                                                Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...