Wednesday, September 30, 2015

How to Wear!



What to Wear!





Hello Everyone!  
 
Although I create beachwear, Pua can be worn through many seasons. I decided to update "what to wear" with "how to wear" to give you a look at how Pua can transition into fall and holiday.

 The Diana Prince dress is a throw back to the 70's with a modern silhouette and graphic fabric. I love the color pallet it's perfect for fall, being warm and cool you can pair her with so many choices. 

I chose to play on the 70's feel by adding a long cardigan duster and chunky boots. I had to accessorize with the iconic hoops that everyone, including Diana, wore then ( I still wear hoops everyday) and a delicate necklace as to not compete with the pattern but give a little sparkle.
 



Hope you like it.

 Have a beautiful day.
Aloha!



What to Wear! by puapua featuring Diana Prince Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...