Friday, September 12, 2014

Hello Friday!

Hello Everyone,



Fall is on it's way in and I'm kind of excited, I haven't felt like this in a long time. I think it's because we've had such a sunny and warm summer here in the Pacific NW. While I'm not ready for grey skies I am ready for cooler temps and layering myself with soft, richly colored fabrics but with sandals on.


 
This Pantone fashion color for fall captures the moody blue of the fall and winter sky. Wouldn't a chunky over sized sweater be yummy in this color?




Indigo seems to be fashionable at this moment, here is a beautiful bedroom outfitted in fall colors and textures.




I also love grey and wear tons of it all year and as much as I proclaim to love sunny weather which I do, I'm a grey interior lover.








I'm also seeing pastels for fall, as well as the rich jewel tones we're used to. I like the idea of wearing the colors that you love. It's wonderful to wear white after labor day, go ahead break the rules.

Have a happy weekend!
Aloha






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...