Monday, August 18, 2014

Design Crush




                                                      Raquel Allegra













I love what Raquel Allegra has done for fall. The shape are loose and the fabrics are soft and comfy. It the perfect combination of summer into fall at the beach. There is so much here I would wear and I love layers, it's how I dress myself. I have a hard time letting go of summer and continue to wear my Pua tops and dresses into fall and winter by layering with sweaters, shirts and jackets. I love seeing a silky dress with a tall boot. I'm crushing on the wide leg pant with the fold over waist and there are pockets!


                                                                  Enjoy!






You can shop this gorgeous collection here: raquelallegra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...