Friday, November 1, 2013

Hello Friday!

Hello Everyone,

I've found a really cool home accessory line called Maison de Vacances. I love it's rock n roll esthetic. Designed and made in France by Emmanuel Fouks and Nicolas Mauriac.








 As you can see the look is a combination of classic, edgy and rock. It all work so well! 




I love how outrageous this room is, I would have wanted to live here in my twenties. The stones icon is new for 2014, they also make purses and totes (I may have to get the stones mouth in a tote).





                                           
                                              Have a happy weekend
                                                                               Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...