Friday, September 20, 2013

Hello Friday!

Hello Everyone!

I've been busy in the studio creating a new collection of summer fun! Although we're transitioning into fall, I still like to wear my summer frocks with chunky sweater and boots. 



I've been searching for the perfect Cowichan sweater, they are made by the Cowichan Indians of British Columbia. Cowichan are also Coast Salish people and so am I. I'm descended from Cubshalista of the Samish Tribe of the San Juan Islands and mainland.  And being cousins makes me what to have one even more! They are perfect sweaters for the beach.


                                           Marilyn sporting a Cowichan

I love the beach in the fall, you can watch the storms come in and still have days of sun. September also is a good month for surfing around here, after that it gets to cold and rough for me. 



by Jon Martin
Big bonfires are necessary at the beach in the fall and nice blanket to wrap up in while you toast your smore's and drink a cold ale. Here are some fall beach essentials I've picked out...

pua kelekele top, j brand denim, hill's cowichan sweater, fiorentini + baker boots, luis morais bracelet


roxy beach blanket
stumptown coffee mug
                                         
deckedoutfurniture


                               Now your set for a weekend of fall beach fun!
                                                                              Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...